How to draw a model?
Many people in their childhood had a dream to become a designerclothes. Then we still did not know anything about how to draw models. Time has passed, and the dream has remained a dream. Although, it's better late than never. To realize your dream, we suggest to you all the same to learn how to draw models of clothes and try yourself in this very fascinating business.
- First of all, when starting to draw a model, clearlyDetermine what you will focus on. It means, whether it will be a show of a series of clothes or its individual element. Choose a pose for your model, estimate the proportions and calculate the sheet by the same principle, if you were drawing a normal image of a man in full growth.
- You can not draw features of the face and notto draw details, the main thing - a person's body with clothes. You probably noticed that in many drawings, fashion designers do not paint the face, the whole accent is on the outfit. Also, professionals advise how to draw a model and emphasize that in certain poses it is necessary to depict the folds or shadow on the clothes of the model. For example, a shadow under the female breast, clear lines of clavicles, the correct shape of the legs. The easiest way is to first depict the human body, giving it natural features as much as possible, and then start drawing the clothes themselves, taking into account all visible bends in the sketch. This way you will have a believable drawing worthy of attention.
- When drawing clothes, do not forget that different types of fabrics differently draped and differently fall on the human body.
- After you paint the folds, darken the areas with the shadows. You should clearly imagine how clothes will lie, and think over the details of the folds and draperies, light and dark areas.
- If you want the drawing to look good,paint it in colors, not with a pencil. Firstly, you will not see lines as from a pencil, and secondly, working with paints, it's easier to create a variety of shades and play with light and shadow.