How to disable Avast?
Antivirus, unquestionably, performs a very importanttask, protecting our computer from malware. But what should you do if it interferes with your tasks, entering into conflict with your applications? Most often, this happens with online games, when the antivirus starts to slow down the process, or does not start the application at all. How to disable Avast correctly? Let us consider this issue step-by-step.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, about hours, you should place a badge of your antivirus.
- Click the icon with the right mouse button.
- In the window that opens for the selection, hover your mouse over the item "Managing Avast screens".
- The following options will appear:
- Disable antivirus for 10 minutes;
- Disable antivirus for 1 hour;
- Disable antivirus before restarting the computer;
- disable antivirus forever.
- You need to select and click on the item that best suits you.
- After that, the program will specify if you want to disable the Avast antivirus. Click the confirmation.
With such simple manipulations, you can turn off Avast for any time that suits you.