How to create a PDF document?
Before I explain how to create a PDF document,let me roll out the file format. PDF - is an acronym for Portable Document Format, and was designed to provide an opportunity for users to exchange documents regardless of the system and operational capabilities of Adobe in 1993.
The question is how to create a PDF document? In order to create a PDF, you first need a document (file) for conversion, and an application to perform the conversion. The most common way to create a PDF is using the Microsoft Office suite, more accurate than the Word editor. In order to create a PDF in the Word editor, follow the instructions:
- Open the document in Word editor (File) which you want to convert,
- click the button in the upper corner under the title, then in the opened window select the place where you want to save and enter the name,
- then click on the column and select the PDF extension after click save. With the appropriate settings, the PDF file automatically opens.
If you do not have a program for viewing PDFYou can download it from the site get.adobe.com (Free). In the absence of the Word editor, use analogues that have a not unimportant advantage in the form of a free license. The good news is that there are many free programs for converting, for example PrimoPDF, which can be downloaded from www.primopdf.com. In order to create a PDF in the PrimoPDF program follow the instructions:
- After installing the program, open the document that you want to convert to PDF. For example, if you want to convert a text file notepad, open the document in the same notepad editor,
- after click and in the opened window select PrimoPDF as the printer,
- then click and select the location where you want to save the PDF and click "OK".
Consider the situation where the opportunity to establishprogram to the computer, in order to create a PDF document, there is no. In this case, there is an option, how you can do without installation. Use the online resource Zamzar.com and follow the instructions on the site.
Create a PDF document is also possible withusing Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Solid PDF Creator Plus, and with Solid PDF Creator Plus it is possible to get PDF files from any format, html-pages, ppt-presentations, etc. PDF files have a number of advantages that make them very popular among millions of users. This is an opportunity to incorporate audio and video files into the document, and the presence of hyperlinks, with which you can quickly navigate to different parts of the document.