How to cook zucchini for the winter?
Courgettes are like a great side dish to meat,and an independent dish. In summer, with the onset of the harvest season for the winter, many housewives are thinking about how to prepare zucchini for the winter. They can be closed with slices, prepare a snack like mushrooms or tasty caviar.
How to prepare zucchini in marinade
You can prepare zucchini for the winter in the vinegar marinade, they will turn out very fragrant and crunchy.
Ingredients per one three-liter jar:
- 3-4 large zucchini;
- 1.7 liters. water;
- 2 tablespoons salt (per liter of water);
- 2 tablespoons sugar (per liter of water);
- 2-2.5 tablespoons. vinegar on a 3-liter jar;
- 2-3 pcs. sweet pepper;
- 5-6 pcs. - pepper peas sweet, pepper black peas;
- celery to taste;
- 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- Zucchini wash, cut into circles and cut each slice in half.
- Bulgarian pepper washed, peeled and cut into quarters.
- Banks sterilize, in them lay zucchini, Bulgarian pepper, garlic with whole denticles, parsley and celery.
- Prepare marinade - in 1.7 liters of water pour 2 tbsp. l. sugar and salt. Let the marinade boil.
- Boil marinade pour zucchini, close them with a pre-sterilized lid and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Pour the marinade back, re-bring to a boil and pour again into zucchini.
- Repeat the procedure three times, before the third timeWe merge the marinade, put the fragrant pepper and pepper into the jar, add 2-2.5 tablespoons of vinegar. Fill with hot liquid and roll the cans with lids.
- We cover the banks with a warm blanket and leave them until completely cooled.
How to cook zucchini as mushrooms
You can also cook from zucchini for the winter veryan interesting dish. It is very reminiscent of pickled mushrooms, and it can be consumed both as an independent hot snack, and in combination with meat and porridges.
- 3 kg of courgettes;
- a bunch of dill and a bunch of parsley;
- 2-3 carrots of medium size;
- half a cup of garlic, crushed in garlic;
- 2 tablespoons salts;
- 3 tbsp. l. Sahara;
- a glass or a half cup of vegetable oil;
- a glass of vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. black ground pepper.
- Zucchini cut into cubes, and carrots mugs. Cut the greens finely.
- Put everything in a large saucepan and cover with garlic.
- Pour oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and leave to soak for 3-5 hours.
- After this zucchini with vegetables divided into cans and sterilized them for 15-20 minutes.
- Tear cans with lids, cover with a warm blanket and leave them until completely cooled.
More interesting recipes can be found inarticle What to cook from zucchini. And if zucchini are needed not for conservation, then they can be extinguished according to one of the recipes given in the article How to extinguish zucchini.