How to cook a mash?
The recipe for cereal soup
You can please your loved ones with a hearty and tasty soup made of cereal cereals. To do this, prepare the following ingredients:
- croup of mung beans - 200 g;
- flour - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- onion and carrots - 2 pcs .;
- minced beef - 250-300 g;
- butter - 40-50 g;
- vegetable oil - 1-2 tbsp. l .;
- curcuma and zira - for ½ tsp;
- salt, black pepper, dried or fresh herbs (depending on the season) - to taste.
The given quantity of products is calculated on 2-2,5 l. boiled water.
- First, fry the vegetables. In the frying pan pour the vegetable oil, put the onions and carrots cut into half rings, grated on a large grater. Lightly brown and add minced meat. We extinguish 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan we spread the ready dressing and fill it with boiled water.
- There we also add carefully washed and distilled mung beans and cook on medium heat until the cereals are ready. Determine its readiness can be on the bursting grains, which become soft to the taste.
- At the penultimate stage of cooking this delicious soup is added salt, pepper, seasonings (zira and turmeric) and greens.
- The finishing touch of the dish - passaged in oilflour. Butter the butter in a frying pan, add the flour and pass until it turns a brownish tint. After this, season her with soup and let him be bashed for a few more minutes.
How to cook a mung bean as a garnish
For this dish you will need:
- 1 glass of butter cereals;
- 2.5 cups of boiling water;
- a pinch of salt.
- The groats need to be thoroughly washed and peeled (small pebbles may fall into it).
- A glass of masha is poured hot water and on a strong fire bring to a boil.
- We reduce the flame of the burner and simmer for half an hour. Approximately in the middle of this time (on the 15-20 minute of cooking) the dish should be salted.
Mash stewed with vegetables in a multivark
Before cooking the mash in the multivark, prepare the following ingredients:
- rice and mung bean - 200 g;
- onions, carrots, tomatoes, potatoes - 1 pc .;
- chicken breast - 200 g;
- vegetable oil -40-50 g;
- salt, pepper, spices - to taste.
- Chicken breast and vegetables cut into cubes.
- Mash sorted and washed.
- In a multivark on oil, fry onions, add to it pieces of chicken.
- After a couple of minutes we put carrots, tomatoes, potatoes in layers.
- We put vegetables and mushrooms on top, rice, spices, salt and pepper.
- Fill with water so that it covers the food completely.
- We cook 1 hour on the "Quenching" mode.
No less interesting recipes are contained in our rubric Garnishes.