How to connect the speakers correctly?
To properly connect the speakers to the playback device, you need to understand the general principle and take into account all the necessary nuances. Let's look at this question on some examples.
Connect the speakers to your computer
This is done quite simply, especially when it comes to modern speakers with a standard connector. It usually represents one thin plug.
- Plug the plug into the socket on the back of the system unit. The nest color can help you. Typically, the audio output is colored green. There we connect the plug from the speakers.
- If the speakers work from the network, then they are also connected to the network.
- If there is a power button on the speakers themselves, then by activating it, we automatically carry out the sound from the computer through our speakers.
In more detail with this question you cansee How to connect speakers to a computer. Also you may be interested in the material about connecting an audio system to a laptop. How to connect speakers to a laptop.
Connect the speakers to the music center
Columns to the music center, too, are usually connected quite simply and quickly.
- From each column the wiring goes: black and red. In accordance with them, the music center has inputs with clamps of this color.
- We put the wiring in the clamps and fix them.
- We turn the music center into a network.
These same speakers can also be connected to the TV. How exactly, you will learn in the article How to connect the speakers to the TV.
Connect the speakers to the car stereo
This task will require much more effort and patience.
- We begin all with sawing out necessary apertures under columns in forward doors and in a back part of the car.
- The cable (approximately 11 meters) is laid so that it does not experience a heavy load (for example, was not located under the mat).
- The wiring is skipped first along the threshold, then through the corrugation, and then connected to the main wiring. Cables should be marked beforehand.
- Immediately before connecting, we check the correct positioning of the poles.
Some common points about connecting speakers to the car stereo are also highlighted in the article How to connect speakers.
If you successfully connected the speakers, but you do not like the sound power, you can connect the amplifier. How to do this will tell you how to connect the amplifier to the speakers.