How to connect the PS3 joystick?
Many fans of playing computer games do notimagine a gameplay without a joystick. This simple (or not) device, in addition to greatly simplifying the game process, also allows the user to play, conveniently located on the couch or in the chair, at a decent distance from the computer. If you are a true fan of controlling the game using the joystick, then read on how to connect the PS3 joystick to the computer.
To connect, you need:
- Actually, the joystick itself.
- Its a complete cable for connecting via USB (or its analog).
- Adapter BlueTooth (for the game "without wires").
Now let's go directly to the connection of the gaming device. Joystick PS3 connection to the computer is possible in 2 ways. Let's look at them.
- To begin, we download the software for the joystick - for x86 systems, for x64 systems.
- Download the archives with the necessary utility here (all 3 files local 0.6.0001 Full English.rar).
- We install the downloaded software, it will take several minutes.
- From the archive, copy the local folder and paste it into the folder with the installed program.
- Connect the joystick to the USB to the PC.
- Open the program, which was installed, on the page with the driver (drive managerinstall), click on Load and wait for the installation to complete.
- Returning to the initial tab in the program(homelocal). Here for modern games, choose Emulate Xbox360 and click Enable. For old toys, you often have to install a different driver and set everything for it manually
How to connect the PS3 Joystick to BT
- Connect the BT adapter to the PC.
- If you have not yet done the first way to connect the joystick to the PC (via USB cable), follow all the instructions from 1 to 6 points.
- In the previously installed program, go to the tab (BluetoothPairBluetooth). Select the bottom of the page joystick, and above our adapter.
- Click on Pair Now and Backup this addr.
- Disconnect USB from the joystick and from the PC
- Do not forget in the game settings to select the use of the Xbox360 joystick.
So, we figured out how to connect a joystick from the PS3 to a personal computer, it's absolutely not difficult, but it can bring additional convenience in the game. Have a good game!