How to connect Dualshock?
Watch the video
Dualshock is a game manipulator by Sony,designed specifically for the Sony Playstation game console. This joystick is the standard among gaming devices and it's not at all bad to connect it to a computer.
How to connect dualshock to a computer
This game manipulator can be connected toThe computer is both running OS windows, and under Mac. It can be connected using a usb cable or bluetooth. If you do not have a cable or bluetooth adapter, one of these devices will have to be purchased separately.
How to connect a dualshock with a cable
- If we use a cable, we just connect it to the computer. It should be noted immediately that in the future we will always have to use this port or to make the adjustment anew.
- Now we need to install the driver. For this download them, for example, by this link.
- Run the program and find the port with our joystick. To do this, you can disable all other usb devices and it will be immediately visible.
- Now click on it and load the driver. We are waiting for the confirmation of the successful completion of the installation and close the program.
- Now we need another program called Better DS3. Download and install it.
- After installation, we connect our device to it. To do this, select the joystick from the list and select "new" in the settings for the "profile" label and set Xinput.
- After that, you just need to adjust the keys or select the default settings and you're done.
How to connect dualshock over bluetooth
The process of connecting to bluetooth is similar to a wired connection, but with small features.
- Connect the joystick through usb.
- Run motioninjoy and install the driver in the usual way.
- Go to the bluetooth tab.
- Choose our joystick and press Pair Now.
- Push Backup this addr and disconnect the joystick from the usb.
- Then we act like a wire connection.
That's it, the joystick is connected, configured and ready for the game.
Also you can find many interesting articles on related subjects in the section External peripherals.