How to connect a router beeline?
Today, mobile operators offeroptions not only mobile but also home Internet. In addition, on their sites, you can find special branded devices, such as wifi-routers. Not an exception - the operator Beeline.
In this article, I'll show you how to connect a wifi router from Beeline.
- We connect the Internet cable to the WAN port (this is the cable that was sent to your apartment when you ordered the Internet connection service).
- The computer is connected to one of the LAN ports. You can connect over the wireless network, however, for the first setting, it is recommended to use the connection through the wires.
- Open any browser and in the address bar we specify the following combination of digits: "192.168.10.1" is the IP address of the Beeline router. Press "Enter".
- In the window that opens, you will be prompted to enter a username and password, in both fields, enter "admin". Click "OK".
- If everything is done correctly, the Beeline Router Setup window appears before you.
- Click on the button "Basic settings", then select the item "WAN".
- In the opened window we specify the following parameters:
- connection type - L2TP;
- IP address - tp.internet.beeline.ru;
- username and password - enter the desired login and password;
- address type - dynamic;
- MTU - 1460;
- The "username / password" pair specified in this step will now be used instead of the "admin / admin" pair to access the router settings.
- Make the "Obtain DNS automatically" option active.
- Save the changes. Attention! The process of saving the settings can take up to 2 minutes, so do not think that the computer is frozen!
- After saving the settings, you will see a window with the words "Change settings successfully completed". Click OK.
- Now click on the "Wi-Fi Setup" button, in the resulting settings window, specify the following values:
- standard - 2.4GHz (B + G);
- mode - AP;
- the name of the wireless network - enter the desired network name;
- the channel number is Auto.
- Click the "Save Changes" button, wait for a while until the router saves the settings.
- Now we only need to protect ourselves from spoofing traffic by unscrupulous neighbors. In the "Wi-Fi Setup" menu, select "Set up Wi-Fi network security" and specify the following options:
- authentication - WPA2mixed;
- WPA encryption - TKIP;
- WPA2 encryption - AES;
- preset key format - password.
- In the "Preset key" field, enter a strong password. It is better that it consist of letters and numbers.
- Save the changes. All! It is done!
As you can see, the instruction is not entirely tricky, and evenAn uncompleted user can perform this setting. If you have other problems with the connection, read the article Configure and connect the Internet.