How to clean the interior?
Watch the video
Every professional car enthusiast shouldkeep your vehicle clean and tidy. This is necessary not only from the hygienic point of view, but also to keep the car in good working order. In this article, we'll talk about how to clean the car interior.
What you need to clean
Cleaning the salon is a general cleaning, cleaning of all surfaces, removal of stains and the use of special cleaning products. To clean the car interior, you will need:
- a vacuum cleaner. It will help to clean the chairs beforehand, remove large debris and sand from the floor. And the presence of a washing vacuum cleaner will simplify the dry cleaning process.
- brushes. The level of their rigidity should be different. For the seat, you need to choose a soft brush, and for the floor - a hard one.
- five to six napkins made of microfiber;
- rubber gloves for hands.
How does the cleaning work?
- First you need to remove all items from the car. Do not leave anything in the glove box either.
- Remove headrests and covers from the seats, as well as all the decorations that are in the car.
- To clean the interior of the car qualitatively,first you need to remove all debris using a car vacuum cleaner. Start to vacuum from the floor. If you do not have a vacuum cleaner, you can take a small brush and sweep all the dust down. Do not forget to vacuum and under the mats.
- If there are places where you do not get a vacuum cleaner, then use an air compressor. It will help to blow out all garbage from hard-to-reach cracks.
- To make the floor perfectly clean, remove all seats.
- Clean the plastic parts of the car interioryou can use special napkins. To polish the plastic, aerosols are also used. For example: "Kleen-Flo", "BM COCKPIT IL-PIU", "Wurth". The agent should be applied to the surface and grinded with a dry cloth.
- The ceiling must be cleaned carefully. In most models, upholsteryThe ceiling consists of a non-waterproof material that easily absorbs moisture. So do not let the ceiling soaked in water. It is better to vacuum it gently.
- If there are spots, they should be removed with the help of special detergents. But do not forget that under the upholstery there is foam rubber gasket. It is sensitive to various chemical compounds.
- The most optimal option is to usefoam means with a high level of permeability. They will perfectly remove traces of oil, coffee, wine or other substances. For example, the market-proven good foaming cleaner «Profoam 400".
- After shaking the can, apply the product to the ceiling. Wait until the product absorbs dirt. Dry with a clean cloth and clean the foam. Movement must be done in one direction and make sure that the foam does not scatter in different directions. The most reliable way is to alternate strong chemistry with the usual soap foam, which must be applied with a sponge.
- In the unfolded form, vacuum clean the chairs. To remove stains and give the upholstery the original appearance, apply chemical agents. The most common and convenient are aerosols. But before applying them, try them on an inconspicuous patch of upholstery. The main thing is that the material does not lose its structure, and the color remains the same. For fabric upholstery, there are such cleaning products: Polster - Schaum Reiniger and Intrior Cleaner. And for the leather salon: "Leder - Pflege" and "Rich Leather Foam".
- You can clean the car windows using the "Glass Cleaner" tool. If there is no liquid for washing glasses, you can use water and add a few drops of ammonia in it.
- Heliche flavors help you to eliminate the unpleasant smell in the car.
Now you know how to clean the car interior. Always keep your vehicle clean and tidy!