How to choose a mirror?June 4, 2018
Now the stores offer a large assortment of mirrors, for example, http://www.busel.ua, which differ in a variety of shapes and quality levels.
The mirror not only plays a large practical role in the hallway or bathroom. It should harmoniously complement the design of your room. To do this, it is necessary to determine the shape and size that will satisfy all your needs. It is necessary to take into account the location of the product in comparison with the lighting of the room. Lighting devices should not be displayed in the mirror; otherwise, a rather unpleasant reflection will appear in the room. If you are afraid that you will not see anything in the display because of the glare, do not worry. There are many models with their own backlight.
What you should pay attention to when choosing a mirror
In the store, all models of mirrors look equally beautiful. However, some manufacturers care more about appearance than about the quality level of the product. Also, when choosing \ pay attention to the shape and framing of the product.To choose a good mirror, you need to follow several rules:
- Pay attention to the shape and design. Mirror on a special leg is perfect for the living room. This is a practical option, which as unnecessary can be moved to the corner of the room. The oval shape will be a good choice for a classic bedroom, and the elongated rectangular shape of the mirror is useful in the bathroom.
- In dark rooms, place the mirror opposite the window. Thus, you can qualitatively increase the daytime lighting of the room.
- Vertically extended model of a mirror also visually increases the space of a room.
- When buying a mirror, carefully inspect the surface of the product for cracks and fragments. Often in stores there is artificial lighting, in which some defects may be invisible.
- Green or blue color of the back side indicates that the mirror is resistant to water. Similar models are made for use in the kitchen or in the bathroom.
- The purple color on the reverse side indicates a low quality product.
- Do not buy lead-based mirrors.They may be hazardous to health.
- Do not be afraid to ask the seller your questions.
- Quality mirrors are made on the basis of silver or aluminum. These models have a very clear display, and they are also more resistant to damage.
- Make sure the strength of the mounting mirror.
- Before buying, check the flatness of the product surface. To do this, take any small object and at a sufficient distance (more than a meter) move your hand from side to side. In this case, the display should not ruffle.