How to catch from a boat?
If in your arsenal there is a boat, then you are the kingfishing in all types of water. With it, the probability of a good catch is several times greater, because you can easily navigate the whole surface of the water. And it does not matter whether it's a river or a lake.
We will not dwell on which boats are best used. In this regard, it is more important to know two basic rules:
- If you decide to fish on a large river, then you will need a lot of floating, at least 700 kg of cargo capacity.
- And it would be good if a motor was installed on the boat.
In all other cases, the choice determines the preference of the fisherman. The main thing is to make it comfortable.
How to fish with a boat
So, go to the main question, how to catch from the boat? Let's start with a few very important tips:
- Safety on the water. A lifeline, a rope and a life jacket should be on the boat. The latter can immediately be put on.
- Be sure to keep warm and waterproof things.
- You should never go on a boat alone.
- Try to avoid noisy places, for example, if the river is navigable, then swim away from places where there are different types of vessels.
- Place the boat always side perpendicular to the current. This allows you to evenly and correctly position the tackle (especially the fishing line).
- If the fish does not bite in one place, drop the fishing and move to another. At the same time it is necessary to row stealthily with oars. It is important here not to allow any noise.
- Tackles are selected by several criteria: the depth of the pond, the type of fish, the speed of the current, the time of the year.
Where and when to catch from the boat
Practice shows that the most catchable pondsthose where there is a quiet current or generally standing water. But everything will depend on what kind of fish you are hunting. After all, each species has its own habitat, hunting and eating. If you know all this, then you can not go wrong with the place. And the question, how to fish, will be solved without problems.
But in terms of when to catch, there are no questions - in theany time when the water did not disappear under the ice. Of course, rubber boats, when the banks begin to become covered with ice crust, it is better not to use: they can be damaged.
If you are interested in additional information about Fishing from the boat, we offer to read the article: How to catch on the feeder.