How to build a fire?
At the height of the tourist season, thousands of touristsgo to forests, parks, to cottages, to the banks of reservoirs in order to relax in nature and sit by the fire. But how to make it so that the rest does not turn into a tragedy, and the memories of it were only positive?
Spreading a fire, in the first placetake care of the environment and your own safety. Be sure to know how to build a fire, so as a result, not hurt either the forest or you yourself.
Remember a few simple rules, which should be strictly observed boned fires.
- A bonfire can be planted only in an open area, away from bushes and trees.
- It is forbidden to cultivate fires in the zone of peat bogs, felling areas and windbreaks.
- You can not leave a fire at night without supervision.
- You do not need to spend the night near a burning fire, if this is necessary, then you should leave an attendant at the open fire.
- During the departure from the parking lot, you must carefully extinguish the fire and bury the hot coals in the ground.
In addition, you need to properly prepare a place forbonfire: it is necessary to remove all dry vegetation on a site with a radius of one and a half meters. For additional insurance, you can dig up the land around the campfire.
How to build a fire: stowage of firewood
Firewood should be stacked in one of the following ways:
- "Well" - the simplest kind of fire, giving a low, wide flame. For him, you need to fold thick logs in the form of a log.
- "Hunting" bonfire is made of three logs on the lining. It can burn up to 8 hours.
- "Star" bonfire consists of logs in the form of a hexagonal snowflake. Lit for a long time, does not require increased attention.
- "Polynesian" fire and "Hearth" are fired in a previously dug hole, which is covered with stones. They burn for a long time, they give a lot of coals.
First, paper or another paper is stackedinflammable material, on top of firewood and thin sticks and only then thick firewood. It is better to light a fire in several places at the same time, so it will take more time for firewood, and from it also thick firewood.
How to build a bonfire without matches
Surprisingly, sometimes tourists forget the main thing - matches. How to light a fire?
You can use the classic way: a chip, a stick and an Indian. In fact, this method is quite laborious, so it is better to carve a spark with a sharp stone and an ax (or flint and flint).
If there is a sun, then you can use a lens (or glasses, binoculars, a camera) and dry grass.
But there is also an apothecary way: for 1 gram of potassium permanganate, powdered and poured into the place of the future fire, you need to drop 3 drops of glycerin. Hands need to be quickly removed, and in the received fire to pour dry grass. These methods are suitable for difficult weather conditions.