How long can the stomatitis last?
How long can the stomatitis last?
- When you develop fungal stomatitis, you should contact a dentist, pediatrician or therapist. Treatment of acute fungal stomatitis in children should be carried out taking into account the circumstances that led to the restructuring of the macro- and microorganism. First of all it is necessary to find out the expediency of the further administration of antibiotics, corticosteroids or other immunosuppressants. Of great importance is the rational nutrition of the child, it is necessary to exclude everything sweet from food, to give foods rich in vitamins, proteins and trace elements - vegetable and fruit juices, kefir and other dairy products, as well as carrying out activities aimed at improving oral hygiene.
Treatment of the oral mucosa involves the creation of an alkaline medium in the oral cavity, namely repeated (up to 5-6 once a day) rinsing with an 2-5% solution of drinking soda (1 dessert per 1 glass of boiled chilled water) or in the case thrush in the infant - treatment of the nipples of the mother's mammary glands, nipples and baby's dummy. Alkaline solutions also use 10-20% solution of borax in 1-2% solution of methylene blue, brilliant green, Castellani liquid, in adults - Lugol's solution with glycerin. In case of moderate stomatitis, along with alkaline rinses or applications, local application of antifungal ointments: 5% nystatin, 5% levoron, 0,5% dekamine, 1% clotrimazole ointment. Older children can be recommended dekaminovye caramels (1 caramels every 3-4 hours).
In cases of severe disease, it is recommended that, in addition to the local treatment described, take the tablet antifungal drug nystatin and levorin at the age-related dosages for 10-14 days, and repeat courses if necessary after an 5-7-day break. It must also be taken into account that these drugs are poorly absorbed and act mainly at the point of contact, so it is recommended that the pills suck or, before use, be crushed and held for a while in the mouth before swallowing. Treatment of chronic fungal stomatitis is carried out according to the schemes used in the treatment of severe form of acute candida stomatitis, with the additional prescription of antihistamines and multivitamins (tavegil, suprastin, pipolfen, diazolin, etc.). With multisystem candidiasis, one has to resort to the use of antifungal vaccines.
To prevent candidiasis of the oral mucosa, one should avoid the possibility of infection with fungi, especially newborns, namely mandatory prenatal prenatal care in women's clinics, adherence to strict sanitary and hygienic conditions in maternity hospitals, instillation into the oral cavity of children in the first days of the suspension of nystatin. Prevention of candidiasis in older children and adults is the rational appointment of antibiotic and hormone therapy, timely detection and treatment of dysbiosis, compliance with the sanitary and hygienic regime in medical institutions, at home, at food industry enterprises.
Another widespread form of stomatitis is acute primary herpetic stomatitis. The disease refers to one of the numerous clinical manifestations of primary herpetic infection. Currently, acute herpetic stomatitis accounts for more than 80% of cases of all diseases of the oral mucosa in children. Previously, this disease was described under the name "acute aphthous stomatitis".
Herpetic stomatitis is an acute infectious disease, the causative agent of which is the herpes simplex virus, which is widespread in nature. The virus is transmitted by contact or airborne droplets. The source of the infection is a sick person and a virus carrier. Acute herpetic stomatitis sick children aged 6 months to 3 years. After three years of age, primary infection is less common, but adults and adults are ill. Very often, primary infection is asymptomatic.
- until you cure, it's unpleasant in a neglected vvide
- a serious thing. I had. this indicates the presence of parasitic infection. It is treated longly, but it is effective. if you want, I will help. but medicine is powerless, because there is no parasitology until now.
- try the tool "hexoral" and everything will pass quickly !! My daughter was sick 5 a day !!!!
- Try it, Orapept. Cool obezbalivaet. Checked.
- a couple of days at most !! !!
put a honey to the place, it will pass more quickly !! 1
- A week or more, if you do not heal.
- Stomatitis is a direct link to the problems of the gastrointestinal tract, oddly enough. Therefore, removing the external manifestations of ointments, sores, that is, do not forget about keeping your gastrointestinal tract clean.
- If you immediately begin treatment, it will pass quickly. At me when at the son only one jazvochka appears, at once honey to him I give and tablets Trachisanum that rassasyval. They are antibacterial, they clean microbes in the mouth. In a few days everything passes.