How do I install WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is a popularThe messenger, which is installed on Android-devices. It is easy to use and very popular among users. If you have not had time to use such an application and appreciate all its advantages, then you should definitely learn how to install WhatsApp on Android. We offer you step-by-step instructions.
How to install WhatsApp on Android
- Please note that to install thisoffer on your mobile device must be connected to the Internet. In addition, you need about 20 MB of free memory. Then follow this way:
- Find the Google app on your devicePlay and start it. Usually it is pre-installed on all Android devices by the manufacturer. Then create an account. To do this, register on Google Play by clicking on the appropriate button and filling in all the suggested fields.
- Sign in to your account on the Play Store. Then use the search on the main page (icon "Loupe"). In the line that appears, enter the word "Whatsapp". Then click on "OK". The system will display this application first in the list. Click on the link "WhatsApp Messenger" to go through it.
- You will see the main page of thisapplication. On it, click the "Install" button. After that, the Whatsapp download will start. It is important to wait for the full download of the application, this will be notified by a corresponding message on the screen of your device.
- Start WhatsApp. To do this, on the desktop of the Android-device, find the icon with the name of this application and click on it once. After that you will need to enter the phone number that is installed on your device. Then it will automatically receive a message about the successful installation of the WhatsApp messenger.