How can you behave yourself?
Etiquette - these are the rules of behavior in society,They say how you can and how you can not behave in different situations. Each people has its own traditions, culture and its idea of propriety. We will talk about the rules of etiquette adopted in Russia and most European countries.
Basic rules of behavior in society
Rules of decent behavior need to be vaccinatedchildren as soon as possible. Use for this not only stories, but also visual aids, designed to show children how to and should not behave yourself: pictures, movies, Internet resources. But the main example for children, naturally, should be the cultural behavior of adults around him, so everyone should know the basics of etiquette.
How can you behave when you meet?
Having met a friend on the street, you should not do the following:
- break through to him, pushing passers-by;
- loudly hail him;
- detain him on the street for a long time.
How can you not apologize?
If you carelessly offended someone, then you need to apologize too:
- Do not take the hand of the person to whom you apologize;
- if you can not apologize sincerely, you better do not do it at all;
- do not say the word "sorry" in the return form - "I'm sorry".
How can you behave when communicating
To become pleasant in communication with a person, in no case should you do the following:
- talk only about yourself and your interests;
- whisper, boast, talk about illnesses;
- interrupt the interlocutor;
- criticize "for the eyes" of their friends or relatives;
- talk to a person without looking at him;
- yawn, sneeze and cough (if you can not restrain yourself, then do it unnoticed);
- smoking without asking permission from others.
How can you behave at the table
At a party and in a restaurant, you should strictly follow the rules of table etiquette. Here it is not accepted:
- to fall apart on the chair and put elbows on the table;
- fill napkins at the collar;
- to comb or powder at the table;
- Play with a napkin or knock out cutlery;
- talk through the table and get acquainted while eating;
- criticize the dishes;
- eat with a common dish;
- take with them the remains of food.
Now you know how you can not behave in public places. Observe these simple rules, and you, for sure, will be perceived as a cultured and pleasant person in communication.