Holidays in November 2018
The most reliable source of information about holidays in November 2018 is the production calendar. It lists working days and weekends, as well as the most significant special dates that have the status of public holidays.
Production calendar for November 2018
It is a kind of guide for action for many enterprises and companies in Russia. It is approached by the specialists of the personnel departments and the normalizers when calculating wages, since it contains, among other things, the norms of working time at various lengths of the working week. This document is updated every year and approved by the Government of the Russian Federation. If for state organizations it is a law, then for firms with private capital it is a recommendation.
Let's see what picture is waiting for us in the last month of autumn 2018:
|Number of calendar days:||30|
|Weekends and holidays will be:||9|
|Working hours at the 40th slave. Weeks:||168|
|Same at 36 o'clock slave weeks:||151,2|
|Same at 24 o'clock slave of the week||100,8|
|Number of public holidays:||1|
|Number of holiday transfers:||1|
What public holidays await us in November 2018 and how we relax
According to Article 112 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, in November, Russians will have one national holiday - the Day of National Unity. It is celebrated in the country every year and is a day off.
In 2018, our Government made a real present for the Russians. Thanks to the transfer of 11/04/18 to 11/05/18, our citizens will have a rest for three days:
- 11.11.18 - Saturday;
- November 4, 18 - Sunday - Day of National Unity;
- 11/05/18 - Monday.
All people consider themselves to be a profession. Many people are connected not only with a common place of work, but also with professional interests. To identify people with common interests at work and created professional holidays. They will be twenty-seven in November. Such celebrations contribute to the unification of people on a professional basis. Citizens have pride in their profession. They feel respect for their activities from other people. This is very important for the self-realization of man. Here is a list of the most popular professional holidays:
- November 1 - Day of the bailiff;
- November 5 - Day of the military intelligence officer;
- November 10 - Day of the employee of the internal affairs bodies of the Russian Federation (police);
- November 11th is the Day of the Economist;
- November 12 - Day of the employee of the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation, the Day of the safety specialist;
- November 13 - Day of the troops of radiation, chemical and biological protection;
- November 14 - Day of the sociologist, Day of the packaging designer;
- November 15 - All-Russian Day of Recruit, Day of the creation of units to combat organized crime;
- November 16 - All-Russian day of the designer;
- November 17 - Day district;
- November 18 - Day of Rocket Forces and Artillery;
- November 19 - Day of the Gunner, Day of the employee of the glass industry;
- November 21 - Day of the accountant, Day of the employee of tax authorities of the Russian Federation;
- November 22 - Day of the psychologist;
- November 25 - Mother's Day of Russia;
- November 27 - Day of the Marine Corps, the Day of the appraiser.
International and World Holidays
Russia is a part of the world community, therefore we celebrate world holidays, which are recognized in many countries of the world:
- November 1 is International Vegan Day;
- November 3 - World Men's Day;
- November 8 - International KVN Day, World Quality Day, World Usability Day (practicality);
- November 9 - International Day against Fascism, Racism and Anti-Semitism, International Day of Anti-Nuclear Actions;
- November 10 - World Youth Day, World Science Day, International Day of Accounting;
- November 11 - International Day for Energy Saving, World Shopping Day.
- November 12 - World Pneumonia Day;
- November 13 - International Day of the Blind, World Kindness Day;
- November 14 - World Diabetes Day, International Speech Therapist Day;
- November 15 - Worldwide Recycling Day, International Day of Smoking, International Philosophy Day;
- November 16 - International Day of Tolerance (Tolerance);
- November 17 - International Students Day, International Day for Premature Babies;
- November 18 - World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims;
- November 19 - World Toilet Day (16 years) International Men's Day;
- November 20 - World Children's Day;
- November 21 - World Day of Greetings; World Television Day;
- November 23 - World Black Friday Day of discounts;
- November 26 - World Information Day;
- November 30 - International Information Protection Day (30 years) World Pet Day.
Church Holidays Calendar
In our country, more and more people return to their origins and begin to believe in God. They honor the traditions of their ancestors, go to church and celebrate Orthodox holidays. That is why we decided to acquaint our reader with the solemn days of November in the Orthodox Church:
- The prophet Joel;
- Martyr Huar and with him seven martyrs, Christian teachers;
- Transfer of the relics of St. John of Rila.
- Great Martyr Artemy of Antioch;
- Righteous boy Artemy Verkolsky.
the 3rd of November
- Rev. Hilarion the Great;
- Rev. Hilarion, schema of Pechersk;
- The transfer of the relics of St. Hilarion, Bishop of Meghlin;
- Rev. Hilarion of Pskovzar, Gdovsk.
- Celebration in honor of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God;
- Equally of the Apostles Apostias, Bishop of Hierapolis, wonderworker;
- Seven youths, like in Ephesus: Saints Maximilian, Iamblich, Martinian, Dionysius, Antonin, Exacustodian (Constantine) and John.
- The Apostle of Jacob, the brother of the Lord according to the flesh;
- The transfer of the relics of the righteous James Borovichsky, Novgorod miracle worker.
- The martyr Arefah and with him 4299 martyrs;
- Icons of the Mother of God "Joy of All Who Sorrow";
- Rev. Zosima (Supreme);
- Martyrs Lavrentiy (Knyazev), Bishop of Balakhninsky, Alexy Porfiryev, Presbyter, Martyr Alexius Neidhardt;
- St. Athanasius I of Constantinople, Patriarch.
- Martyrs Markian and Martiria;
- Rev. Martyrius, deacon, and Martyrias reclusive, Pechersk;
- Righteous Tabitha Joppa.
- Great Martyr Demetrius of Thessalonica;
- Martyr Luppa;
- Memories of the great and terrible shaking (earthquake) of the former in Constantinople;
- Rev. Theophilus of Pechersk, Archbishop of Novgorod.
- Martyr Nestor of Thessalonica;
- Venerable Nestor the Chronicler, Pechersk and Nestor, Neknizhny, Pechersk;
- Finding the relics of the faithful Prince Andrei Smolensky in Pereslavl-Zalessky.
10th of November
- Great Martyr Paraskeva, named Friday;
- Martyrs Terenty and Neonilla, and their children: Sarwil, Fota, Theodoulus, Jerax, Nita, Vil, Eunnicia;
- Rev. Stefan Savvait, creator of canons
- St. Arseny, the Archbishop of Serbia;
- Rev. Job, Abbot of Pochaev
- Saint Demetrius, Metropolitan of Rostov.
11th of November
- Martyr Anastasia the Romans;
- Rev. Abram the recluse and the blessed Mary, his niece;
- Monk Avramiy, Archimandrite of Rostov.
- Martyr Zinobius, Bishop of Egeysky, and his sister Zinobius;
- Acquisition of the relics of the clergyman Agafangel (Preobrazhensky), Metropolitan of Yaroslavl;
- Saints Stephen Milutin, King of Serbia, his brother Dragutin and their mother Helen.
the 13th of November
- Apostles from 70 Stachia, Amplia, Urvan, Narkiss, Apellius and Aristovul;
- Martyr Yepimaha New;
- Rev. Spiridon and Nicodemus, the Pechersk proskhornikov.
Unmercenaries and wonderworkers Cosmas and Damian of Asia and their mother Reverend Theodotia.
15th of November
Martyrs Akindina, Pigasia, Affonia, Elpidifora, Anempodist and others like them.
- The martyrs of Akepsim the bishop, Joseph the presbyter, and Aifal the deacon;
- Renovation (consecration) of the temple of the Great Martyr George in Lydda.
- St. John of the Great;
- Holy Martyrs Nikandr the Bishop of Mir, and Hermes the Prester;
- Rev. Mercury of Pechersk;
- Blessed Simon, Christ for the foolish, Yuryevets.
- Martyrs of Galaktion and Epistemology;
- Saint Jonah, Archbishop of Novgorod;
- St. Tikhon (Belavin), Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia.
- St. Paul, Confessor, Patriarch of Constantinople;
- Rev. Barlaam Khutynsky;
- St. Herman, Archbishop of Kazan and Sviazhsky;
- Rev. Barlaam of Kereta, Hieromonk.
- Martyrs in Melitin;
- Rev. Lazarus of Galician;
- Martyr Cyril (Smirnov), Metropolitan of Kazan and others.
Cathedral of the Archangel Michael and other disembodied Heavenly Forces.
- The martyrs of Onesiphorus and Porphyria;
- Rev. Matrona;
- Icons of the Mother of God, called;
- Rev. Theoktista Parossky.
- Apostles from 70 Erastus, Olympus, Rodion, Sosipatra, Kuart (Quart) and Tertius;
- Martyr Orestes the physician;
- Martyrs Procopius (Titov), Archbishop of Kherson, John Skadovsky, Dionysius Shegopev, Peter Pavlushkov, presbyters;
- Martyrs Augustine (Belyaev), Archbishop of Kaluga, and with him.
- The Great Martyr Mina;
- Martyr Victor and the martyr Stephanides;
- Martyr Vincent;
- Rev. Theodore the Studite, confessor;
- Blessed Maxim, Christ for the foolish, Moscow wonderworker;
- Rev. Martiry Zelenetsky;
- Martyr Stephen Uros III Decansky.
- St. John the Merciful, Patriarch of Alexandria;
- Rev. Neal Postnick;
- Rev. Nil the Myrrh-streaming, Athos;
- Blessed John Vlasaty, Rostov miracle worker.
St. John Chrysostom, Archbishop of Constantinople.
- Apostle Philip;
- Rev. Philip Irapsky;
- St. Gregory Palamas, Archbishop of Thessalonian.
- Christmas day 1 day;
- The martyrs and confessors of Guri, Samon and Abib;
- Rev. Paisius Velichkovsky.
29th of November
- Christmas post 2 day;
- Apostle and Evangelist Matthew.
- Christmas post 3 day;
- St. Gregory the Miracle-worker, Bishop of Neokesariya;
- Monk Nikon, Hegumen of Radonezh, student of St. Sergius.