From how much and to what age the female breast grows in girls: the reasons why the breast begins to grow, what influences its growth and how to accelerate the process of breast growth for a teenager at home
There is not a single girl who, having reached adolescence, would not carefully observe the transformations of her body. This is especially true of the breast: often girls can not wait for its increase and dream about the earliest acquisition of feminine forms. In some, the process of breast growth begins suddenly, in others, for some reason, it is delayed. If you want to know everything about the beginning, process and completion of the formation and growth of the breast in girls, as well as how to influence this process, read our article.
The main thing in the article
From how many years does a girl’s chest begin to grow and why?
Most often, the process of the formation of the breast and its active growth takes place in all similarly, but the timing of the questions. Approximately at the age of 12-13 years girls notice:
- nipple reshaping
- colors and patterns of the areola,
- the appearance of tubercles on the areola of the nipples,
- the chest itself becomes denser and swells,
- there are painful sensations when pressed.
This means that active breast growth has begun.
There is no definite age at which to talk about the “start” of breast growth in a girl. In some, this process starts at 10 years, others notice visible changes only at 15 years - the terms are strictly individual, and the factors on which breast growth depends are described in detail below.
On average, breast growth is observed in girls who have already started their periods.Since the beginning of the first period and for 2-3 yearsafter that a regular monthly cycle is formed, the same period is considered the phase of active growth of the breast in a girl. The cycle may be irregular to remain unstable for another 5-10 years, but the chest will develop and grow until a certain point.
The beginning of intensive growth of the breast has other characteristic visual signs:
- thinning of the skin covering the mammary gland;
- the selection of a blue wreath and some transparency of the skin in this area;
- the possible appearance of thin hairs around the nipple;
- if growth occurs quickly - stretch marks may appear.
All this is considered to be the norm and suggests that the girl's chest is developing and growing normally.
Till how old is the female breast growing?
The question of the timing of the end of breast growth more often worries girls, in whom the mammary glands began to grow a little later than the average rate. They are worried that their figure will not have time to properly take shape, and the chest will stop growing, barely starting. These are vain alarms. The timing of the end of breast growth does not depend on when it began to increase, and you get those forms that are genetically laid for you.
In terms of the end of breast growth, everything is also purely individual, but on average, its active growth ends15-16 years old. This can be followed by a slight increase due to the girl’s weight gain, hormonal changes or other factors. In some cases, the breast can grow up to 18-19 years.But the next active breast growth girl will feel during pregnancy.
Gynecologists have derived averaged breast growth formula for girls:
but to rely on it completely is not necessary.
What influences breast growth in girls: the main factors
Maiden breasts do not grow on schedule. Therefore, if one girl already changes the bra with might and main, and the second still has no hint of roundness in the breast area - this is not a reason for frustration and does not mean that the first will be the owner of the third bust size in the future, and the second will remain “flat”.
Some girls already in the 3rd grade acquire noticeable secondary sexual characteristics, others put on a bra only in 15 years. Why is this happening?
1.Genetic factor: it would be wiser not to envy her friends, but to look at your mother or grandmother: if a girl is a “copy of mother”, then, most likely, the “schedule” of the growth of her breast will be similar to her mother's. The girl should not hesitate to talk with her mother on this delicate topic and let a loving mom debunk all doubts of a maturing daughter. If the girl went to the "father's breed," her breast can "get" from her grandmother on the line of her father, let her then talk to the teenager about her experiences.
2.Hormones- violation of the background can affect puberty and, accordingly, the growth of the bust. Sometimes with a question on this topic it is more expedient to contact an endocrinologist or a gynecologist.
3. Growth rate and breast size depends onnationality. And if the indigenous people of our latitudes "mature" at about the same time, then it is typical for residents of equatorial regions to mature earlier (and the girls' breasts grow earlier than usual), but Asians and girls living in northern Europe cannot boast in early adolescence magnificent forms.
4.Posture and slouch habit: if the girl is too hunched, the growth of the mammary glands slows down.
5. Girls havingplump figureby nature and well-nourished, they develop physically faster than thin ones. Those who eat normal meat, fish and eggs, breasts can grow faster and earlier than girls who lean on vegetables and fruits during puberty.
In the process of growth, one breast may slightly “overtake” the other - this is not a reason for panic or feelings, they will soon be compared in size, and the shape of the breast from a sharp, “awkward” by 16-18 years old will become round and feminine.
How does coffee and smoking affect breast growth?
In many forums, you can read the revelations of adolescent girls who are addicted to smoking at an early age, saying that their breasts did not “want” to grow for a long time. But as soon as they gave up cigarettes, their breasts began to grow by leaps and bounds and acquired a beautiful shape. Others completely deny this fact and say that they smoke from the age of 12 and at 16-17 have a magnificent, beautiful breast.
To take the word for both is reckless, because the final word is still behind genetics. Definitely one thing - smoking, especially in adolescence, is detrimental in general for the girl's body. Or maybe the children's tease “If you smoke, don't grow up,” there is a reason?
The question of the relationship between coffee consumption and breast size has a more straightforward answer.Doctors have proven the fact that women who use coffee for more than 3 cups per day for a long time, have experienced breast reduction by an average of 15-20%. The reason lies in the gene region: 50-60% of women in the body "sleeping" gene, which responds to caffeine. If the body increases its dose per day, there is a certain mutation of this gene, which results in a decrease in the volume of the breast.
How does clove affect breast growth?
Inexplicable, but fact: the use of such spices asclove has a beneficial effecton the growth of the chest. In combination with this product, the following seasonings have the same effect:
What determines the size of the breasts of girls?
- First of all, the size of the breast will depend on the genetic predisposition, that is, just look at the photos of the mother or grandmothers in their youth and draw conclusions.
- Sometimes the breast can fill and swell during menstruation, respectively, its volume will increase slightly. The explanation for this is that the ovaries produce progesterone, which activates the growth of epithelial tissues and enhances their secretion. But as soon as the menstruation is over, the progesterone will lose its activity and activity.
- Also, often for slender girls at a young age, breast size is smaller than for girls “in the body.” But this is temporary - growing up and ending the period of puberty will make its own adjustments.
The breast of the girl will be as nature intended, so in any case she will have time to grow to the “right” size.
Why is the chest small and not growing?
Details of the factors affecting breast growth are discussed above.The reasons for breast growth are enough: it can be:
- lack of estrogen (female hormone) in the body of a teenager;
- the body does not receive microelements due to poor nutrition;
- physical or mental exhaustion;
- vitamin deficiency;
- chest injuries, including those suffered at an early age (it is important - in this case it is necessary to visit a specialist);
- bad ecology in the region.
The specific reason, as well as ways to eliminate it, are determined by the doctor, and he will prescribe qualified treatment if it is necessary.
What should I do to make my chest grow faster?
- Eat right - in the girl's diet should be all the necessary set of products, and especially for breast growth are useful:
peaches, oranges, bananas;
carrot and orange juices.
- Doing sports - exercises will not significantly affect breast size, but it will take on a beautiful shape, rise, and visually appear larger.
- Properly performed massage can contribute to breast augmentation, albeit temporary. The effect is achieved due to the acceleration of blood circulation in the area of the mammary glands.
- In the morning, get into the habit of taking a contrast shower, directing the water jet to the chest up and down - this hydromassage provides the skin with elasticity and really contributes to its more active growth.
- No need to strive to wear a bra, if the breast still does not "smell", but tighten with his socks when the bust appears also not worth it. It is necessary to choose underwear in size and as comfortable as possible, which will allow the breast not only to gain volume, but also a beautiful shape.
Folk methods for breast augmentation at home
Let's talk about the secret weapon for breast augmentation at home, in the effectiveness of which our grandmothers believed - the popular methods. If used correctly and wisely (without fanaticism), such measures will contribute to the harmonious developmentbeautiful breasts.
- Compress from geranium - it is better to use geranium oil with the addition of ylang-ylang, but you need to apply the compress in a very warm form. In parallel, you need to prepare a cooling compress from a solution of sea salt. In one procedure, you need to alternate these compresses 8-10 times. To hold this event 2-3 times a week.
- Almond oil mask - you can also add a few drops of geranium oil to it and wipe your breasts after a shower.
- Iodine reticulum, performed on the entire breast area, but without affecting the nipples. The lines made by iodine must be solid, without interruption.
- Eating solid green apple varieties.
- Contrast shower for 2-3 minutes every day.
Does exercise help breast growth?
Exercises do not contribute to the increase in breast size and the growth of its cells, as there are no muscles in the tissues of the breast itself. But the development and training of muscles around the chest will allow you to push it forward and lift it, which will visually increase its volume. The best exercises for the chest and for posture correction:
- push ups;
- exercises with dumbbells (raising hands),
- bench press;
- with the power of the palms;
- bearing with force on the wall.
Does the breast grow from cabbage?
Despite the "popular wisdom",no connection between eating cabbage and breast growthNeither domestic nor Western scientists have been identified.
However, it has been proven that this product has a beneficial effect on the health of the main “accessory” of the female body: it promotes elasticity and reduces the risk of mastitis.
Breast growth in girls from hormones: hormones that help breast growth
Breast growth in transitional age is a hormone-dependent process. The development of the breast is affected by the endocrine glands, as well as the ovaries and pituitary gland, and the level of hormones is determined by their normal functioning. Slow breast growth can speak about hormonal imbalance, and if the problem is obvious, then it should be solved by a gynecologist. He will prescribe drugs that contain enough for normal breast growth.estrogen level. It is estrogen that is responsible for breast growth, and its deficiency “pours out” into a small volume of the bust.
Often the cause of low estrogen production is high testosterone levels. In this case, the doctor prescribes a hormonal examination, and selects the correct estrogen and progesterone therapy (tablets), which has a lasting effect.
Sometimes it is possible to normalize the level of the hormone estrogen in the body simply by adjusting the diet. Estrogen equivalent products are:soy, milk, food rich in proteins, vegetable oils - sesame, flaxseed, olive, protein shakes.
Breast massage for rapid growth
To enhance breast growth, massage it daily for at least 3-5 minutes 3 times a day.Massage improves blood circulation, helping nutrients reach the breast area more easily, and thereby stimulating an increase in breast volume. Massage will be especially effective when paired with one of the creams for breast augmentation.
Video recommendations to girls for breast augmentation at home
The main thing - it is not necessary to "bathe" about the fact that the breast for some reason does not grow. Everything has its time, besides, small breasts, like big ones, have a lot of advantages - a neat, compact bust will stay elastic and fit longer, retain its “girlish” shape, while the owners from a young age of the third size of “charms” by 18-19 years notice sagging and loss of breast shape.