Drawing lessons in pencil for beginners in stages: basic rules for drawing with a pencil, and video workshops for those who want to learn to draw well with a pencil from scratch
If you want to learn how to draw beautifully in a matter of days, then you have come to the right place. Since this article will help even the most inexperienced beginnermaster drawing techniques and independently learn to draw with a pencil.
The main thing in the article
Basic rules of drawing in pencil
To learn how to draw, you need to master this art step by step. As with any creation (work) in drawing there are certain rules, without knowing which, it will be very difficult to study this science.Let's get acquainted with the basic six rules of drawing with a pencil:
- The choice of a pencil.Since in this art the pencil is the main “weapon”, then its choice should be approached responsibly. Basically, when drawing with a pencil, a thin sharp pencil is used. Bold and blunt is used for oily granular secretions.
- Location. Drawn objects depending on the location on the sheet visually change their proximity. So the drawing, drawn at the bottom of the sheet, looks more than the same, but drawn at the top of the sheet.
- Perspective. This is the rule of remoteness of objects from each other. If the drawn objects are distributed closely, then they seem to be overall, large. Painted objects at a distance - much smaller.
VolumeTo create a dimension, you need to darken the opposite side of the drawn object. The play of light and shadow on the sheet, where you draw, will give volume to the drawn figures.
- The illusion of distance.In order for the drawing to be demarcated, it is necessary to draw a horizon line on the sheet and depict objects of different sizes, then an illusionthat the painted objects are at different distances from the viewer of the picture.
- The law of density.It also distances and draws the drawn objects to the density of the image. Distant objects should be brighter and less detailed (slightly blurred), and objects that are closer should have clear lines and outlines.
How to quickly learn to draw a pencil man?
Before you get to work, you need to make a small mathematical calculations. For a proportional view of a painted person, the head is taken as a basis. Further, the rest of the body is calculated. For realistic pictures, men take:
- from head to hips - 2.5 heads;
- from the hips to the knee - 1.5 heads;
- from knees to heels - 2 heads.
For the image of a woman, the calculation varies slightly:
- from head to hips - size 2 heads;
- from the hips to the knee - 2 heads;
- from knees to heels - 2-2.5 heads.
The greatest attention is paid to the face, because there are many lines that need to be transmitted with the greatest accuracy. To draw a face should be in stages, more detailed instructions on drawing can be found below.
How to learn to draw pencil landscapes?
Landscape is an artistic genre of fine art, the main subject of which is the image of the surrounding nature.
For example, considerhow landscapes are drawn with a pencil.
To get such a picture, you need to prepare a pencil and a white sheet. Now we perform the following actions:
- On a sheet to sketch a sketch of the future picture.
- For such a picture will be enough seven shades of hatching.
- Next, distribute according to the rules of drawing colors and shading intensity.
- Hatch the first color hatching water and sky.
- Shading under number two, shading the top of the sky in order to bring it closer, and on the water to make strokes that will illusionally resemble glare.
- The third option to shade sketching the far shore. The coast is closer to perform the fourth and sixth shading according to the scheme given above.
- The fifth color to make the display of the island in the water. And the seventh to shade the island, which will be a palm tree.
- Seventh draw the trunk of a palm tree, and on the island make an imitation of grass.
- To draw the branches of a palm tree, also to depict bushes on an island in the distance.
- Make palm leaves lush.
- And the picture is ready.
How to draw anime pencil?
Anime- a popular modern cartoon trend, in which not only teenagers but also young artists have become addicted. When drawing anime, you do not need to follow the classic rules of drawing a person. And this greatly simplifies the process of drawing. The main elements in such drawing are head, eyes and hair. And the animated cartoons are drawn like this:
- Originally drawn oval head. It is divided in half by a straight line, then the same oval is divided across into three parts.
- Now you need to mark where the nose, mouth will be and most importantly - large eyes.
- Outline your eyes. There must be a distance of one eye between them. Begin to draw big eyes from the arc of the upper eyelid. The peculiarity of the eyes of anime characters is the glare in the pupils, which are given a lot of attention.
- Anime nose requirements are one - it must be small. Mostly artists perform it in the form of a tick.
- Eyebrows should be drawn above the big eyes. They are performed in the classical style, in other words, they are two even arcs.
- The lips on the cartoon face are drawn by two small lines that join together.
- As for the hair, they are drawn with triangular plates, which randomly fall down and slightly cover the eyes.
How to learn to paint at home with a pencil?
The basic rule of drawing a house isuse smooth lines.Thanks to them, the structure is stately and beautiful. Also in drawing the house should withstand a certain technique:
- Dom draw the same way as build - from the bottom up.
- The basis of the future house is a regular rectangle. It is carried out in straight lines.
- Mark the foundation by tracing it across the width of the house.
- Smooth lines mark the doors, windows, corners and other elements.
- The roof according to the standard is drawn in the form of a triangle. If desired, it can be modified. The roof is tiled, as it is this coating that looks very impressive in the picture.
- Now pay attention to the details of the house. It is necessary to draw windows, shutters, doorways, steps, porch, etc.
- Hatch the drawing, remembering the basic rules of drawing.
- Place trees, flowers, bushes around the house.
How to learn to easily draw animals with a simple pencil?
Drawing animals can be engaged not only with children. Lovely representatives of the fauna are great on canvas and touches the eye. Therefore, take a pencil in your hands and start drawing amazing friends of our smaller ones.
How to draw a pencil dog?
To depict a dog on paper is quite simple. The basis is taken:
- circle, which will act muzzle;
- the oval is the body of the dog.
After the muzzle and paws are formed. All details are applied and the dog is ready.
How to draw a pencil horse?
To draw a horse, an artist must have certain skills, since not everyone will be able to convey all the power and pride of this animal on paper. Below is a step by step guide that will help to cope with this task.
You can try to draw a simpler version, for example, a cartoon horse.
How to draw a pencil cat?
A cat is a favorite pet in many families, so it is not surprising that artists often depict this animal. Cats look equally beautiful in different styles, while they are drawn simply enough, and the diagrams below show this once again.
How to learn to draw people's faces in pencil: the basic principles.
Let's return to the subject of drawing a person, and to be more precise, consider the basic principles and stages of drawing:
- Originallydraw oval.It is divided by axes of symmetry into 4 parts.The axes should converge in the center of the oval.
- Nowoval give contour of the face.You should start with the chin, moving upwards, drawing the zygomatic region, the temporal zone. Lines need to shade a piece of leaf. This will make the contour not so heavy.
- Barely visible lines divided facethree identical parts across.On the bottom line should be located tip of the nose.
- The nose is drawn from the tip.Depending on the type, it can be round, square or pointed. Then we finish the wings of the nose and the nose.
- Mouth startdraw from the bend of the upper liplocated opposite the edge of the nose.
- Since in the portrait the soul is transmitted through the eyes, we will focus on this element of the portrait in more detail below.
On our website, for those who want to draw portraits, there is an informative article: How to learn how to draw portraits of people.
How to learn to draw eyes well with a pencil?
Since the eyes in the portrait are assigned the most important role, their drawing should be given maximum attention. When drawing this part of the face, consider the following:
- To determine where the eyes are in the portrait, the oval of the face should be divided into 5 parts, and the eyes should be positioned correctly between lines 2 and 4.
- Having decided on the location of the eyes, mark eyebrows. They must begin at the bridge of the nose. Further, it all depends on the shape.
- Eyes are drawn oval. The pupil is round. Highlight the dark eyelids and paint the eyelashes.
- The iris is shaded from the center by light shading.
How to learn to draw cars with a pencil?
The machine is drawn in pencil according to the following plan:
- Designated external outlines of the car, depending on the brand.
- The resulting pattern is divided in half.
- The body is indicated by bold lines.
- After the wheels are drawn.
- Next, windows, doors, mirrors.
- Distributed vehicle parts (headlights, bumper, etc.).
How beautiful pencil sketches of clothes?
Many girls from childhood dream of becoming famous designers of clothes. But without the skills of sketching clothes it is simply impossible.
The sketch is a fuzzy drawing of the model, which focuses on clothes, shoes, accessories, leaving the silhouette of a person in the background.
Consider the basic rules of drawing clothes on models:
- Attention to details.For the integrity of the image, you need to pay attention to all the details, not forgetting to draw accessories, ruches, patterns on the fabric.
- Should alsotake into account the density of the fabric,since it depends on how the thing will sit on the model's figure. Dense fabrics on the sketch look slightly baggy, but light fabrics will wrap around the figure.
- Carefullydraw the folds on the fabric, the curves of the figure,to maximize the realism of clothing. Folds on clothes are also depicted differently. On thin tissues they are intermittent, small, but on dense tissues the folds are more undulating.
- When coloring the picturepay special attention to the print.Consider on the folds how it can break.
It is difficult to consider the nuances of the cut on the sketches, so a flat layout of the thing must be attached to each model so that, having considered it, it is possible to reveal all the nuances to create the model.