Curd Cheesecakes: Quick and Delicious Cheesecake Recipes in a Frying Pan
Good afternoon friends! For a long time I do not offer you options for breakfast dishes. My last note was remember by. I propose today to stop at the cheesecakes.
In another way, the curd makers are made of any shape, but more often they remind everyone of the similarity to the pancakes. Certainly without flour or semolina, as well as eggs can not do. Most young hostesses bake them in a skillet with a non-stick coating, smearing with vegetable oil or baked in the oven, or steamed.
The most basic thing you need to understand is that fermented milk product before cooking should be well wrung out of moisture and preferably it should also be passed through a sieve or in a blender. All this is necessary in order for the mass to be plastic and not to take a large amount of flour.
For cooking you will need simple products such as: cottage cheese, egg, flour, salt, sugar and sunflower oil for frying, the process itself will not take much time.
In this dish, if desired, you can add dried fruits, nuts, fruits, and in savory options - green onions and dill.
Such a wonderful dessert is served with sour cream, condensed milk, jam; Salty Ketchup and mayonnaise.
The classic recipe for cheese curds with semolina
For me, this dish comes from childhood, when in the morning you wake up from the aroma of freshly fried cheesecakes, go to the kitchen, and there they lie on a beautiful plate, poured with condensed milk and mommy says: "Sit down for breakfast, sleepyhead!". Priceless memories delicious dishes.
Amazing, delicate in taste according to the traditional version I propose first to make to you, dear guests and subscribers.
We will need:
- cottage cheese - 500 g
- egg - 2 pieces
- sugar - 1-2 tablespoons
- vanilla sugar - 1 pack
- baking powder - 0.5 tsp
- semolina - 4-5 st.l
- salt - pinch
- cooking oil for frying
1. In a deep bowl lay out the cottage cheese and rub it with tolkushkoy.
2. Pour the semolina, salt, vanilla sugar and baking powder, mix.
3. Smash the eggs into the bowl of the blender, add sugar and beat.
4. Then pour the beaten eggs into the prepared mixture.
5.Thoroughly mix until uniform, cover with foil and leave for 30 minutes to allow the decoy to swell.
6. At the expiration of time, form a round washer, roll in semolina.
7. Spread in a saucepan heated with butter and fry over low heat until golden brown.
8. That is ready savory delicacy. Treat your favorite classy dessert. Bon Appetit!
How to cook curvy cheesecakes in a pan
When I became a mother, for my beloved sons I began to cook breakfast from lush flat cakes. Since we all love raisins, we should put it in baking whenever possible.
Tip: To make the raisins soft in your culinary masterpieces, you must first wash it and pour boiling water for about ten minutes.
In order for the fermented breeders to be airy and fluffy, you need to grind the yolks separately with sugar, beat the whites with a pinch of salt until white foam appears, and curd the curd through a sieve.
Simple tips will improve your dish, I gave them in my other note, by the way there we determined how you can independently determine whether you have a quality product or not. After all, the final result will depend on it.
We will need:
- Cottage cheese - 400 g
- Egg - 1 pc
- Flour oat - 3 tbsp
- Vanilla sugar - 12 g
- A pinch of salt
- Raisin - 70 g
- Cooking oil for frying
1. In a deep bowl lay out the cottage cheese, knead well with a fork or masher.
2. Take an egg, separate the white from the yolk. We pour sugar and rub in the yolk, and the protein is slightly salted and whipped with a fork until foaming. Then add the yolk here, stir.
3. Add flour and mix well.
4. Pour out the washed and steamed raisins into the mass.
5. Pour the protein into the finished mixture, mix and begin to sculpt the meatballs, rolling it well in flour.
6. Pour some vegetable oil into the pan, heat it and lay out the blanks.
7. Fry over low heat until golden brown.
Video on how to cook cheese cakes quickly and tasty
These sweet pancakes can be cooked for breakfast and afternoon tea. The main ingredient here is cottage cheese, it should be dry and not too crumbly. If there is no homemade fermented milk product, you can purchase ready-made mass in the store. Before buying, check the expiration date.
This is a very satisfying and flavorful dish, your home will certainly appreciate! Therefore, I propose to watch the video recipe.
Delicate and delicious curd raisins, like in kindergarten
Who went to kindergarten, he will not forget such a delicacy, like cottage cheese casserole. But be sure to remember more and cheesecakes, which are made there according to GOST. They are served with milky sour cream sauce, at home you can diversify and eat, for example, with fruit jam or berry jam.
Dried grapes added here will please the interesting impression of children and adults.
You can experiment with the ingredients that change the taste of this dish, for example, add lemon zest or banana pulp.
But since the preschool institutions adhere to the classics, and it turns out very tasty, let me suggest a recipe for the most delicate delicacies with raisins.
Did you know that in a raisin the content of useful substances is 10 times higher than in fresh berries? Imagine, that's cool!
We will need:
- Cottage cheese - 300 g
- Flour - 2 tbsp. L
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. L
- Egg -1 pc
- Salt - 0.25 tsp
- Raisin - handful
1. In a bowl, knead cottage cheese with a fork, add the egg, salt, sugar and mix. Then sift the flour, pour the washed and steamed raisins in the resulting mass and carefully mix until a homogeneous consistency.
2We sprinkle the table with flour, from the resulting mass we roll the sausage and cut it into even parts, forming round bit-glasses.
3. In a frying pan, pour a mixture of vegetable and cream small, heat up and lay out a portion. Fry until golden brown on both sides. In order to remove excess fat, blot the cheese cakes with a thick paper napkin.
4. Serve a ready delicacy with condensed milk, or with another sauce at its discretion. Pleasant discoveries!
A simple recipe for cottage cheese cheesecakes
The easiest and easiest way to prepare unique treats is still in my money box. I share with pleasure such a sweet delight.
We are constantly in a hurry somewhere, we are in a hurry to accomplish a lot in a day. Sometimes we eat on the run. So, in order to have a snack that is harmless and satisfying, and also made with your own hands, with minimal time and money, save it in a notebook. Or add a page to the browser as a bookmark.
We will need:
- Curd - 400 g
- Flour - 3 tbsp. L
- Egg - 1 pc
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. L
- Salt - 1/3 tsp
- Vegetable oil for frying
1. Break the egg into a deep container, sprinkle salt, and beat the sugar with a fork.
2We take the cottage cheese (I have two packs of the store) in a bowl, pour the egg mixture into it and knead.
3. Add flour and stir until the mass becomes homogeneous.
4. Next, wet the hands with water and form “patties”, rolling them in flour.
5. As soon as everyone blinded, proceed to frying. We spread the finished products on a heated pan, watered with oil, fry over low heat from both sides until golden brown.
6. Here it is what a beautiful divine miracle, elegant and very attractive. Garnish with wild berries or fruits and eat for health! And let the relatives ask for more supplements.
That's all for today, create and conjure in your kitchen, as if you are wizards, because with such a selection it is absolutely not difficult to do this! Good luck and good mood! Peace and sunshine overhead. Till.