Cooking tomato in its own juice for the winter without sterilization
When the summer season ends and a beautiful autumn comes, it becomes possible to gather not only a rich but also a tasty crop of tomatoes. Tomatoes, collected in the fall, are the most delicious, since they have absorbed the sun's warmth and are ready to give their unique taste.
Some people harvest even green and store in the cellar until full maturity. Some for rapid ripening resort to various means, for example, add a few juicy and red tomatoes in a box of green. If you have a lot of juicy tomatoes and do not know what to do with them, then you can make various preparations for the winter.
There are many recipes for cooking tomatoes, for example, tomatoes are cooked with various vegetables, spices, and even tomatoes in their own juice. All these pickles will help to compensate for the lack of vitamins in the winter.And if you want to keep more vitamins and enjoy the taste, you can cook tomatoes in your own juice according to this recipe.
If you do not have the time, you should try to cook tomatoes according to this recipe. In order to create this tasty dish, you need to take the following ingredients:
- juicy tomatoes 2 kg, necessary for the preparation of tomato;
- red tomatoes - one and a half kg;
- horseradish leaves;
- dill - 8 sprigs;
- sugar - 6 tbsp. l;
- salt - 3 tbsp. l;
- black pepper peas - 2 pieces;
- allspice peppers - 6 pcs;
- chilli pepper - according to its taste preferences;
- carnation - 5 pcs;
- essence - half a spoon;
- Aspirin - 1.5 tablets.
Stages of creating a dish of tomatoes in its own juice:
1. In order to get a fragrant and appetizing preparation for the winter, you need to take tomatoes of several varieties. For example, you can take large and sweet tomatoes,
fleshy fruit for the tomato itself.
In this case, the taste of the tomato will be rich, since the varieties will complement each other and reveal the taste of this useful product.
2. For easy peeling of tomatoes, you need to pour over their boiling water and leave for a few minutes. Remove all the extra parts of the tomato, cut into any shape and mince.Some housewives neglect and do not remove the skin, but if you want to get a fragrant and tasty dish - it is better to clean.
3. Wash small-sized tomatoes in running water, leave until all liquid has drained. In order for the tomatoes to give juice, you can pierce them with a neatly sharp fork in the place of the stalk.
Need to pierce in such a way that the skin does not burst. But if you want, you can remove the skin in advance, so as not to face the problem later.
4. Take storage containers and caps. Tanks need to be rinsed with a solution of soda and rinsed in running water. To start the sterilization process, you can use several methods - add boiling water to the jar, cover with a lid and leave for a quarter of an hour.
There is another way - to set the containers in a colander, which must be placed above the pot of boiling water so that the cans become hot.
Do this for other containers, turn it upside down, and leave until water runs out. Sterilize the lids in the following way - place in a container with boiling water and boil for 10 minutes.
5. In the container for twisting, you need to put spices, horseradish leaf, cloves and mixture. Add a little hot pepper, but only a small piece.
6Then move the tomatoes, put the specified greens, put the tomatoes again in layers, repeat until the can is filled. It is necessary to decompose in such a way that you can pour out the rest of the tomato.
7. After carrying out this procedure, put a sheet of horseradish and some greens in the mixture. Cover it all with a lid.
8. So, at this stage you need to put a container with running water on the stove, at the same time pour the tomato into another container and also boil on the fire.
9. Tomatoes should go through the cooking process for half an hour. In the process of cooking, remove the foam that has formed and mix slowly so that it does not burn.
10. While the water in the pot begins to boil, you need to pour tomatoes on it and hold it for another 10 minutes in this boiling water.
11. Pour the excess liquid through the special device back into the container and boil it again. Repeat the previous step again and cook for another 10 minutes.
12. If you want to get rid of the air in the banks, you can constantly shake them.
13. In the event that water is poured a second time, then in a container with content you need to add salt and granulated sugar, if you add sugar a little more than usual, the content will be pleasant.The recipe indicates how much you need to take to prepare the blank in a 3 liter jar, you need to adhere to this proportion.
14. The end result of the whole preform is aspirin, which is needed to save the whole preform. Aspirin is added in ground form along with salt and sugar. A distinctive feature of a tomato is that vegetables contain acid, so you should not add aspirin too much.
15. All that concerns the juice from tomatoes, he prepared for these half an hour. You need to pour the finished tomato juice in a jar of tomatoes, you will need to be careful, because you need to evenly fill the free space in the bank. To avoid air in the bank, you need to shake it periodically after pouring tomato juice. Juice need not pour out until the end, as you need a place for the essence.
16. Fill the free space with the essence and pour out more tomato juice.
17. Put the lid on, set aside for 5 minutes and close.
18. Turn the finished tomatoes upside down, wrap a warm blanket and leave to cool completely.
19. Move all the cans to the cellar to prevent light from entering.
This recipe won the hearts of many housewives, thanks to easy cooking and getting delicious fragrant pickles for the winter.These tomatoes in their own juice can be added to ready-made meals, or you can cook delicious soups from them.
Some even drink tomato juice, and the rest is used in the cooking process. Juice is very sweet and tasty, if you do not want to use so much sugar, you can pick up juicy and sweet tomatoes.
Prepare excellent pickles for the winter and delight your loved ones and friends. After all, another advantage of this pickle is that it can be opened during an unexpected visit by guests and served with pasta. You can be assured that the guests will be delighted with this dish and even ask for a recipe.
Use this simple recipe and cook for health, delighting your household with a delicious delicacy.