Construction of saunas turnkey from SST Engineering: professionalism and innovative technologiesOctober 10, 2017
If you are planning to build a free-standing Finnish steam room, or you need to arrange a sauna in a fitness center, gym, hotel or recreation center, contact SST Engineering. Specialists have a decent experience in the construction and arrangement of thermal zones and are able to successfully implement projects of any complexity.
Turnkey sauna: features of construction and design
Sauna has a very beneficial effect on the human body. Dry steam helps to clear the airways, during the procedure, the vessels are strengthened, the immunity increases, toxins are eliminated from the body.
But in order for the Finnish steam bath to help strengthen health and prolong youth, all professionals, from designing to finishing and launching the facility, must produce all the work.
Construction of a turnkey sauna by specialists of SST Engineering is:
- development of the project, taking into account all the features of the premises and the customer's wishes;
- development of a unique design, taking into account the specifics and orientation of the institution;
- selection of equipment that provides ease of use and safety;
- construction of the facility and work on interior decoration, using innovative technologies and modern materials;
- installation of engineering communications (water supply, ventilation, lighting, etc.);
- installation of equipment;
- equipment adjustment and launch of the facility.
The turnkey sauna can be additionally equipped with showers, a jacuzzi, pools with hydromassage facilities, a cold-water font or barrels for dousing. Specialists will help implement any ideas of customers and offer additional solutions to enhance the functionality of the thermal zone.
Cost of work
The price for the arrangement and construction of the thermal zone depends on the following parameters:
- the size of the sauna;
- materials used for interior decoration (for example, you can use inexpensive clapboard made of aspen or ash or exclusive oak panels for interior cladding of a steam room);
- type of equipment, its power and other features;
- the need for arranging outbuildings and additional rooms (bathrooms, rest rooms, shower rooms, etc.);
- additional wishes of customers.
The estimate for the construction of the sauna is made individually, at the project development stage. Customers are guaranteed reasonable and "transparent" prices and the absence of unplanned hidden fees.