Characteristic for the parent: sample. How to write a description of the parents
Characteristics of the parent - the most important document that represents the socio-psychological features of the mother or father in terms of their impact on the upbringing of the child.
Performing the functions of parenthood, psychologicalatmosphere in the family - all this affects the development of the younger generation. That is why an adequate representation of these characteristics helps to understand how much the child's needs are realized and whether the parents cope with the duties assigned to them as a whole.
What is the characteristic of
Characteristics of the parent of the child is made in a fairly free form, but there are some data that must necessarily be submitted. These include:
- personal data on the parent (name, date of birth, gender and occupation);
- state of health (the presence or absence of diseases that affect the performance of a person or affect the psychological well-being of family members);
- the fulfillment of the material function (the availability of constant earnings, the material condition of the family as a whole);
- psychological characteristics and methods of child upbringing.
Characteristics of the student's parents shouldshow how their activities and way of communication in the family affect the development of the child, as well as provide conclusions about the well-being or disadvantage of the family.
Social characteristics of the parent
Characteristics of the parents, a sample of which will be provided in our article, should be based on data about the parents themselves and indicate which of the following categories can be attributed to the family:
- depending on the structure - a full / incomplete family, with clarification, for what reason one of the parents is missing, whether there is a connection with it;
- from material security - a family with high / middle / low income. It is important to note the parent's activity and his participation in material well-being;
- from the socio-legal stability of the family - a socially stable / unstable family with a successful / disadvantaged educational potential (indicate the reasons for these phenomena);
- by the type of relationship - harmonious, conflict, unstable.
Psychological features of parents
Describing the psychological features of parents, which have an impact on the upbringing of the child, you should pay attention to the following:
- value orientations (which areas in life are priorities for the parent);
- the nature of communication with the child (authoritarianism, democracy, liberalism);
- mode of action in conflict situations (violence, compromise, avoidance of conflicts);
- performance of the function of emotional support of the child, degree of interest to them;
- traits of the character of the parent.
Psychological characteristics of the parent shouldto show how emotionally comfortable the child is in the family, what kind of behavior the father or mother gives to the child, how the universal values in the family are broadcast.
In which cases is not a positive characteristic given
Characteristics of parents are positive, as a rule, can not be compiled in the event that there are signs of the most common negative phenomena in the life of the family:
- Alcohol or drug addictionparents. In this case, it is necessary to indicate how the child experiences this problem: does he feel fear and shame, how much attention is paid to him, what areas of the child's life are not sufficiently realized.
- Large families, where parents do not have the desire to take responsibility for children.
- The presence of mental illness in one or both parents.
- Severe conflict of the family - the use of violence between parents or in relation to the child, the family in the divorce stage.
- Parents with low pedagogical literacy. In this case, it should be noted which sphere of the child's life suffers, if he has signs of pedagogical neglect.
Characteristics of parents are positive
A positive characteristic might look something like this:
Characteristic mother ... (name of the student),
student 8B class, ... (name of school),... year of birth (student),
living at the address: ... (address).
Mother ... (Mother's name), ... year of birth, since 2015 is on maternity leave for child care (younger brother ... (name, surname of the student)). By education - a dentist, before graduation worked in the city dental polyclinic № 2.
The family is full, lives at: ... (address), in a two-room apartment. The material and housing conditions of residence are satisfactory, the family can be considered stable in this respect, with an average income. The function of cash supply at the moment is performed by the father, (name).
... (name, patronymic of the mother) - intelligent, calm, confident woman. She actively engages in the upbringing of children, monitors the progress of the elder, for their living conditions, food, clothing. He is actively interested in the life of his son at school, helps him with his studies, performs the function of moral support for family members. Tactful, patient, knows how to find compromise solutions and teaches this child.
... (name, surname of the child) responds to the mother with tenderness and respect. He always looks neat, non-conflicting, calm.
... (name, patronymic of the mother) adheres to a democratic style in the communication and education of children. The family can be considered harmonious, open, with clear social boundaries.
The characteristic is made at the place of demand.
Characteristic on the parent is negative
The negative characteristic is compiled as follows:
Characteristic father ... (name of the student),
student 6A class, ... (name of school),... the year of birth
(pupil),living at the address: ... (address).
(Full name of the father), ... year of birth, - unemployed, has a secondary education.
The family is incomplete. In addition to the father, the grandmother lives with the student, ... (name of grandmother), ... year of birth, pensioner. Mother ... (name, surname of the student) is deprived of parental rights, is in prison. The family lives with a one-room apartment owned by a grandmother. Housing conditions - unsatisfactory: the apartment needs repair, heating is off, the child has no place for classes. The financial situation of the family is also unsatisfactory, they live on the grandmother's pension and the temporary unemployment benefit for the father. The child often does not eat lunch at school, wears clothes that do not fit the season.
... (father's name and patronymic) suffers from alcohol dependence, his son does not raise his education. On this ground in the family there are often conflicts, recorded cases of physical violence by the father in relation to his son. Interest in the life of the child is absent and in periods of sobriety of the father. Most often he (the father) spends time with friends, at the TV or does not appear at home for a long time. On the recommendations of teachers does not react, behaves tactlessly and rudely.
Granting is responsible for the household needs of the child. She also performs educational functions, monitors the progress of the boy.
Thus, the family belongs to the categorymarginal. The child does not receive adequate material support, grows in a psychologically unstable, conflict family with a tendency to violence. We ask to discuss the issue of depriving ... (father's name) of his father's rights and assigning the right of custody of the child to his grandmother, ... (name of grandmother) with the material assistance.
The characteristic is made at the place of demand.
Similarly, a characterization is made for the parent of a foster or guardian. It always indicates how much he copes with the duties assigned to him.