Brazier: drawings and tips
Summer is in full swing, and this means that it’s time to get out to the kebabs more often. Of course, without barbecue here you will not manage. For those who love to do something, and also wants to save money, it will be useful to learn what you can do with a barbecue.
For many, it is much easier to buy a ready-made barbecue grill or barbecue and not to waste your time on its production, but do not rush to abandon the homemade design. First, if you need a good shopping grill, then you have to fork out. If you prefer budget options, then you will be forced to put up with its fragility. As a result, you will have to run after a new one, and this, again, is not a joy to everyone. Secondly, a homemade grill is much easier to make than you think.
We suggest you to make a brazier of metal. It will be easy and mobile. Yes, brick dongs are more popular at dachas: they are what they say forever. But if you like outdoor recreation or simply do not want to bother too much, then a metal grill will suit you perfectly.
We will need:
- metal base cylinder *
- welding machine
- metal corners
* as a basis, you can take a metal barrel, an empty gas cylinder, sheets of metal, a centrifuge and other cylindrical metal structures
How to make a grill
- Wash the base thoroughly and dry it before starting work.
- Mark up as shown below.
- Cut off the parts used for the manufacture of legs (their edges are better to sharpen so that the grill can be stuck in the ground, and it was stable)
- Make holes for ventilation with a drill (the distance between them should be about 10 cm)
- Degrease the resulting structure, and then treat with an anti-corrosion agent.
- Finished metal grill should be painted with heat-resistant paint or heat-resistant film
We also collected for you drawings of ordinary, traditional metal grills, in which you will find detailed markings. How to choose the right drawing, depends on what design you have taken as a basis. Carefully read the charts of the manufacture of mangal and proceed. Follow the step by step instructions above.
This grill will serve you from 3 to 6-7 seasons.The durability of the product depends on the selected material: the thicker and heat-resistant it is, the longer it will live. If you need a lid that turns the device into a barbecue, attach it to the hinges. You can carry such a home-made brazier with you in the car, if you like to travel to nature, or you can install a metal barbecue in the country and make it stationary.